BIG CYPRESS WASTEWATER
R2T provided owner representation for the Big Cypress Wastewater Treatment Plant, Big Cypress Reservation, Florida.
The project included a Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) at the Big Cypress Reservation to meet future demands and current effluent discharge regulations.
The facilities for this project consisted of:
- Extensive site modifications to meet geotechnical foundation requirements and to protect from flooding.
- Treatment building housing chemical feed facilities, administrative offices and electrical room.
- Bulk chemical feed and storage facility.
- SBR and filtration facilities.
- Sludge thickening.
- Percolation ponds for plant effluent final disposal.
- R2T provided overall project management and owner representation role.