BRIGHTON WATER TREATMENT
Managing construction of the Brighton WTP
R2T provided overall construction management and inspection services for the Brighton Water Treatment Plant, Brighton Reservation, Florida.
The project consisted of the construction of a membrane softening water treatment plant at the Brighton Reservation to meet future demands and current drinking water regulations.
The facilities for this project included:
- Construction and redevelopment of 7 ground water wells.
- Several miles of raw water piping.
- 70 acres of spray field with piping, valves and controls.
- Treatment building housing micro filtration, softening nano-filtration membranes, chemical feed facilities, administrative offices and electrical room.
- Bulk chemical feed and storage facility.
- Degasifiers, transfer pump station and wet well.
- Finished water storage and high service pump station.
- 8 MG of Brine and dilution storage tanks.
- Extensive site modifications to provide access, flood protection and meet geotechnical requirements.