FHWA AIR & NOISE MODELING
Modeling the Impacts of Noise and Air Quality for Transportation Planning
R2T performs air and noise modeling for various projects within the state of Georgia as part of the National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA). The air and noise modeling assist planners in determining the impacts of road and intersection construction and improvements. R2T uses Mobile6 and CAL3CHQ for air modeling and TNM for noise modeling. R2T performs required field monitoring for air and noise inputs and prepares reporting documentations for agency compliance.
Specific project experience includes:
- SR 93 at Joyner Road, Grady County Georgia
- SR400 /I –85 Interchange, Atlanta, Georgia
- Columbus, Georgia: Veterans Parkway, Columbus, Georgia
- Memorial Drive, Atlanta, Georgia.
- State Route 53/State Route 124, Braselton, Georgia
- State Route 282, Chatsworth, Georgia
- West Lawrenceville Street, Duluth, Georgia