R2T, Inc. is accepting applications for an experienced Engineer to lead our growing engineering work in the Philadelphia, PA area. Typical assignments will entail the completion of engineering planning and design-related tasks associated with all facets of municipal water and wastewater projects from planning, designing, and overseeing construction.
Specific responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Leads tasks and projects related to water and wastewater planning and design projects.
- Assembles and leads project teams to support effort as needed.
- Acts as primary point of contact for R2T with Philadelphia area clients.
- Completes project management tasks.
- Assists R2T Management in positioning and developing future projects.
- 10+ years of progressive work experience in the water and wastewater engineering field associated with planning and design.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering or related field is required.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely with written and verbal communication.
- PE Registration is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office Suite.
- Ability to perform duties with only general supervision with a capacity to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a background check and pre-employment drug and alcohol screening test.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation to be determined based on applicant qualifications.