At R2T, employees aren’t a means to an end, they’re family. We care about your professional and personal growth. Come join us.
R2T is accepting applications for an experienced Civil CAD Designer to join our growing engineering group in Atlanta, Ga area. Typical assignments will entail completion of civil engineering design and drafting related tasks associated with all facets of municipal water, wastewater, and storm water related projects. The ideal candidate shall have proficiency in AutoCad Civil 3D for various types of Engineering/Surveying/Planning type projects.
R2T is accepting applications for an experienced Foreman with mechanical and piping construction experience to join our construction group in the metro Atlanta, GA area.
Specific responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise and direct workers with installation, maintenance and repair activities.
• Plan and lay out work for crew to meet timelines and productivity goals after consultation with superintendent.
• Studying drawing, blueprints, specifications and work orders.
• Coordinates with superintendent to obtains necessary materials and supplies for jobs.
• Enforces safety precautions for the protection of assigned crew, the environment and the public.
• Instruct new employees on the general and subject specific elements of water and wastewater operations.
• 6 years of experience in Water and Wastewater construction operations.
• Must plan and implement work in a safe manner complying with OSHA and R2T’s safety policies
• Demonstrated knowledge of occupational hazards and precaution standards applicable to water distribution, waste-water treatment and associated systems.
• Demonstrable skills in carpentry, pipe laying, and general construction.
• Ability to recognize problems, initiate remedial action, and implement policies.
• Ability to plan, delegate, and supervise.
• Ability to interpret, work from, and explain sketches, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and specification sheets.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a background check and pre-employment drug and alcohol screening test.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
Are you ready to gain valuable experience and develop your skills immersed in the areas of civil and stormwater engineering, water and wastewater engineering, water resources and environmental, hydraulic modeling, construction and operations maintenance services and virtual design construction? You’ve come to the right place.
River to Tap, Inc. (R2T) is a full-service engineering firm, providing civil and environmental engineering, consulting and construction services to public and private sector clients.
R2T, Inc. is currently accepting applications for part-time and full-time Spring, Summer and Fall internships in the Atlanta, GA area.